2021 CT (Championship Tour) Schedule
*All events and dates subject to change due to applicable COVID-19 related restrictions, including global travel restrictions.
- Shiseido Maui Pro presented by ROXY: Maui, Hawaii | November 25 – December 6, 2020
- Billabong Pipe Masters: Oahu, Hawaii | December 8 – 20, 2020
- MEO Pro Portugal: Peniche, Portugal | February 18 – 28, 2021
- Corona Open Gold Coast presented by Billabong: Queensland, Australia | March 18 – 28, 2021
- Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach: Victoria, Australia | April 1 – 11, 2021
- Margaret River Pro: Western Australia, Australia | April 16 – 26, 2021
- Oi Rio Pro presented by Corona: Saquarema, Brasil | May 20 – 29, 2021
- Surf Ranch Pro: California, USA | June 10 – 13, 2021
- Quiksilver Pro G-Land: Indonesia | June 20 – 29, 2021
- Corona Open J-Bay: South Africa | July 4 – 13, 2021
- Outerknown Tahiti Pro: Teahupo’o, Tahiti | August 16 – 25, 2021
- The WSL Finals: Location TBD | September 8 – 16, 2021
First Comp since WSL QS in Australia in March 2020 ended abruptly due to Covid . After four months of surfing and training between Rio and Saquarema, Brasil, the opportunity arose to participate in the first comp of the Brazilian Womens Pro Circuit Series at Ubatuba....
Rowdy, Big Honolua Bay. With my caddy Ocean Macedo. Two heats with Carissa Moore, Round 3 exit, for an Equal 9th. Mahalo WSL !
Back in Cali for the QS WSL 10,000 at Huntington Beach
This was the last Championship Tour event of the year for the Women. The Beachwaver Pro at Honolua Bay. My home break. Beyond Stoked on a Round 1 heat win. Skipped round 2. Round 3, heat 4, got third and ended up equal 9th after a 12.10 heat total against Carissa...
Podium finish at my last ISA Junior Worlds – Copper Medal, 4th Place. Team medal, 4th Place Copper. Aloha Cup, 3rd Place, Bronze.
Surfed 10 rounds, and made it to the podium with these ladies. Sally Fitz, Paige Hareb and Bianca Buitendag. So stoked to earn one of the 2 coveted spots in the 2019 Pan Am Games. First time representing the USA, as Hawaii falls under the USA umbrella for the Pan Am...
Representing the USA at my first ISA World Surfing Games in Tahara, Japan. September 16 -22, 2018. Exciting!! http://www.isasurf.org
Finally got a chance at the US OPEN JUNIORS on my last year as a Junior. Stoked to make the final, and podium in 2nd Place.