2021 CT (Championship Tour) Schedule
*All events and dates subject to change due to applicable COVID-19 related restrictions, including global travel restrictions.
- Shiseido Maui Pro presented by ROXY: Maui, Hawaii | November 25 – December 6, 2020
- Billabong Pipe Masters: Oahu, Hawaii | December 8 – 20, 2020
- MEO Pro Portugal: Peniche, Portugal | February 18 – 28, 2021
- Corona Open Gold Coast presented by Billabong: Queensland, Australia | March 18 – 28, 2021
- Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach: Victoria, Australia | April 1 – 11, 2021
- Margaret River Pro: Western Australia, Australia | April 16 – 26, 2021
- Oi Rio Pro presented by Corona: Saquarema, Brasil | May 20 – 29, 2021
- Surf Ranch Pro: California, USA | June 10 – 13, 2021
- Quiksilver Pro G-Land: Indonesia | June 20 – 29, 2021
- Corona Open J-Bay: South Africa | July 4 – 13, 2021
- Outerknown Tahiti Pro: Teahupo’o, Tahiti | August 16 – 25, 2021
- The WSL Finals: Location TBD | September 8 – 16, 2021
A jump in the season final rankings allows me to complete one of my personal goals from this year. And next to my not-so-little brother @oceanmacedo special fam sweep at the #TurtleBayProJr and qualification for @wsl World Juniors! Thanks to my support squad this...
Aloha Cup – Gold Medal Final standings – Bronze Medal
After being runner-up last year, Summer breaks through to clinch the Win!
U-18 National Champ, Lower Trestles, CA
Summer Macedo carries the Hawaiian flag after winning the open womens category in the NSSA Surf National Championships which showcased the top young surfers in the nation. Summer was part of a strong Hawaiian contingent that showed up local surfers during finals on...
HSA Kahului Harbor
Started my week not being able to walk due to a foot injury. With a lot of therapy and pain killers, yesterday I was able to surf the last Hawai’i WSL Junior Pro of the year and ended with a 3rd. Thanking the man upstairs Such a fun final with all...
June started with Cabo, 6,000 QS and Junior Pro. Which it went pretty great, but wished I had won the Junior Pro. And I had a really good heat with Nicky VanDyke in the quarters. Result: Junior Pro- 2nd, WQS 6000- 9th Then back to Cali for the Voclom Global Champs at...